Delivery!!! Happy BarkDay Furriend!
There has never been a toy box like this before! Pet Qwerks is proud to introduce our all new BarkDay Box, designed for your pup’s special day. Celebrate your dog’s birthday, adoption day, gotcha day or any other tail-wagging event with this personally customized toy box!
These are great for sending out some love to your furry friend or just surprise your BFF (Best Furry Friend). Just like humans, dogs get excited when they get something in the mail as well, woof woof!
Each box is delivered to your pup with an assortment of Pet Qwerk’s most popular toys and chews, ranging from our entertaining plushies to our delicious BarkBone Chews. Your dogs will not know what to play with first! In addition to your pup’s new toys, each box will come packed with a special BarkDay card and festive packaging so everyone knows whose special day it is! Plus, it ships FREE!
Do you want to add a note to your gift? Just let us know on your order or via email@example.com and mention your order number and we'll have it ready for you.
All of Pet Qwerks dog chews are manufactured in the U.S. Non-Toxic, non-allergenic and safe for your dog! Pet Qwerks Wish BarkBone® Dog Chews have no artificial preservatives.
What’s inside the box?
- Plush Chattering Hedgehog
- Doggy IncrediBubbles
- Talking Babble Ball
- Wish BarkBone Dog Chews
- Plush Krinkly & Squeaky Newspaper
Large BarkDay Box is recommended for dogs up to 80 lbs
Medium BarkDay Box is recommended for dogs up to 45 lbs
Small BarkDay Box is recommended for dogs up to 25 lbs
- ✓ Giving your dog non-edible bones massages their gums and provides scraping action on their teeth, much like a dental hygienist descaling the plaque from human teeth.
- ✓ It makes for very entertaining experience, keeps your dog busy and discourages destructive behavior.
- ✓ Fun and interactive chattering toy that challenges your dog.
- ✓ Keeps your dog entertained and occupied for hours!
- Do not be alarmed if your pup creates granules of nylon while chewing on one of our chews. These little rice size bits are usually not swallowed but if they are, they will pass without a problem. For a satisfying chewing experience your dog needs to be able to do some damage to the chew so it needs to be scratchable.
- All dog's personalities, reactions and behaviors are different; sometimes unexpected. No dog toy is truly indestructible. It is important that all dogs be closely supervised when new toys are introduced and removed if behavior is destructive and unsafe.