Monster rated nylon chews. Supersized and guaranteed to bring out the happy beast in your dog.
Howl at the moon cuz BIGFOOT BarkBones are awesome!
If your dog needs a little more than your average chew toy, this all-nylon dog bone can outlast and survive almost as long as the Bigfoot did. It is Peanut butter flavored and allergen-free. The flavor lasts and your dog’s interest will too. It is asymmetrical design to keep your dog interested and looks more like a REAL bone. Aggressive chewers love gnawing on this dog chew toy for hours, keeping boredom and destruction at bay.
Bigfoot BarkBone Chew Toys for Dogs Help Clean Their Teeth too!
If you are looking for a dog chew toy for teeth, you’re in luck! By chomping on this BarkBone, your dog reduces his tartar and plaque build-up and cleans his gums much like a dental hygienist descaling the plaque from human teeth. Plus, they’re developing good chewing habits too. It is a fun and tasty chew treat, your dog thinks he is in Peanut Butter heaven!
All our ingredients are locally sourced and proudly Made in USA.
- ✓ Giving your dog non-edible bones also massages their gums and provides scraping action on their teeth, much like a dental hygienist descaling the plaque from human teeth.
- ✓ It helps healthy chewing and makes for a more entertaining experience.
- ✓ It discourages destructive behavior when your dog gets bored.
- ✓ Long-lasting Bacon BarkBone Dog Chew Toys challenges even the most aggressive chewers and keeps your dog busy.
- ✓ Caring for your dog’s teeth from puppy to adult can prevent dental health issues. Bacon BarkBone introduces your pups to positive chewing habits especially during the critical stage of puppyhood.
- ✓ XXXL Bone Is Recommended for Dogs Up to 100 Lbs.
- ✓ XXL Bone Is Recommended for Dogs Up to 70 Lbs.
- ✓ XL Bone Is Recommended for Dogs Up to 50 Lbs.
- ✓ L Bone Is Recommended for Dogs Up to 25 Lbs.
- ✓ 100% Nylon & Real Bacon
- ✓ Comes in 4 sizes - 11 inches, 9¾ inches, 8¼ inches and 6¼ inches
- ✓ Made in the USA
Don't freak out if your pup creates granules of nylon while chewing. These little rice size bits are usually not swallowed but if they are, they'll pass without a problem. For a satisfying chewing experience your dog needs to be able to do some damage to the chew. It needs to be scratchable. Glass hard nylon dog chew bones might not be favorite.
All dog's personalities, reactions and behaviors are different; sometimes unexpected. No dog toy is truly indestructible. It is important that all dogs be closely supervised when new toys are introduced and removed if behavior is destructive and unsafe.